Question

Aalib7

Volkswagen lease approval chances?
Tried to lease a Volkswagen in June, with my discover fico at about 605. Wasn't approved, unless willing to use a cosigner. Paid off 2000 in CC debt, now just have about 250 in balances. Discover provided fico is now 640. Is it possible that will be enough to get me approved for a lease this time around?

I have no idea what score is their minimum, I would do some thorough google searching to try to find out or better yet call them and ask what the minimum is. Also understand that your credit score may not be the reason that you were not approved, your overall credit profile is just as important. You should have received a letter from them with the reasons why you were not approved. Do some reading on what it takes to build a good credit profile and see if there is anything else that you can do at the current time to improve things and I hate to say it, but be patient with this.