Question

kleec85

very poor credit
I've never really had good credit, its always been kind of on the bad side. I hit some hard times the beginning of this year and my car got reposessed which took my credit from bad to very poor. Now I'm determined to get out of this rut and wondering what the best way would be to build my credit and actually have a good score for once?? I know that it'll take time to fix but I'm just wondering what the best options are.

You need to get a good understanding of how credit works and learn how to build a good credit score and that information is in the articles on this site.  Take the time to read them, and use the financial tools on this site and you should start seeing improvement in your credit soon.