Very diappointed
I am trying to rebuild my credit. I was told I had a good chance of being approved for capital one master card with fair credit. It wasnt true. I got denied and now its going to affect my credit.
Second I reduced my Kay Jewelers credit and I got penalized. Why?
Third I closed out 3 of my credit card accounts because 2 0f them I was paying an annual fee. If I was not using it anymore why should I pay an annual fee for not using? And I got my credit scored lowered? That is wrong to do that.
Last U people are not raising my score and I have been making payments.
Also I am getting penalized for my cards that I am not using much like my Walmart/Discover, Kay, and Wells Fargo. That is wrong, I want to talk to who ever is in charge. U people are doing innocent people wrong.

Huynh-Cuc Nguyen