Question

pscglenn

verizon wireless
In 2010 I file bankruptcy and since then I have been trying to re-build my credit, I monitor the 3 major credit bureaus regularly but one thing I have noticed is that Verizon Wireless was included in my bankruptcy in 2010 but they continue to report my status every month. The account shows that "Was Included In Bankruptcy" "Closed by Creditor Grantor" with a $.00) amount due but reports it every month which I feel that it is bringing my credit score down even more then it needs to be. Is this the correct way for them to do this or are they reporting in error. I have disputed this at least 6 times and they keep reporting as Verified and Correct. Please advise.

NEVER GO WITH VERIZON

Verizon seems to do what they want. If i could afford to stand against them in court, I would.

I called customer service, updated them with my address. For whatever reason, they failed to update it on their system. I was hit with a collection that I didn’t know about, until I pulled my credit report. I immediately called customer service and spoke with a manager, who had said I should have called to verify my address a second time, and that there was nothing they could do about the two small collections from VERIZON. I paid the accounts balances over the phone. I’ve been disputing my credit with the major bureaus, as I don’t believe I should have called twice to make sure my address was updated. Who really calls customer service twice, to make sure the last guy did his job right? Thinking I satisfied the amounts in full, I accepted that I’m stuck with the collections on my credit report. It’s now time for me to purchase a house, and I found out that there’s a forty seven cent balance on one, and the other was never paid? I would never leave 47 cents for the last six years as unpaid. It doesn’t make sense. And as for the other account, I have no words for the disappointment I feel towards the way VERIZON treats its customers and handles it’s business. I’m told in order to get my home loan, all collections must be paid off. This means, the VERIZON collections will be on my credit report for another 7 years—over 47 cents on one account and 101 bucks on the other. The amounts reportedly owed by Verizon are so small, they were paid when I first saw them on my credit report, and somehow during one of my disputes, VERIZON chose to report them as unpaid collections.

Verizon and their ssi information

I remember purchasing cars and boats without any hassles. Verizon Inc must want their pound of flesh these days with the Strike going on 45 days now.

All I wanted was a wireless device for the home and they made it out to be a major  home mortage car loan boat purchase...Stay away from Verizon Inc....

They Suck!!.