Question

Jlaw3872

verification code
Received a text message with a verification code...did not request any changes

Help

When I try to log on to credit karma a box appears that says "enter the code from your computer" and I have no idea what that means, it is very vague. I attempted to set up my account before and was unable because it needed a picture coffee my state ID, and when I took the picture it wouldn't accept it. So I gave up. Now that I have a phone with a better camera I tried again, it doesn't even want the picture, it wants this code I've never heard of. I'm very confused, please help.