Question

RoLe2

Vantage and home insurance scores. Why has my vantage score and home insurance scored decreased?
I have not applied for any home insurance or had any negative information put on my report. Also why is my credit score not increasing? I have no derrogatory material in my report and I pay my debts on time.

Most Helpful Response

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Neither of those scores is significant when it comes to getting credit.

My credit score has not increased since I got my balance transfer card a year ago.  May have to get another card for another 2 point increase (credit simulator calculation).  As long as it isn't going down and remains in the "Good" category, not a problem.  

I saw on mine, also, I have gotten a quote for renters insurance, but why is that even in your credit history? and my car insurance is 'low' but it gets paid on time every month, I don't get it. why does it matter to be on a credit report card? weird.