Question

fluffjoy

"Validation Failed " during account creation
While creating my account I got the following error.

We're sorry, but there is insufficient information in your credit file from which to verify your identity. Unfortunately, we will not be able to grant you access to Credit Karma at this time. Please see below for more details on how you can help us verify your identity

And they have asked me to mail my Passport and other poofs to
Credit Karma, P.O. Box 520, San Francisco, CA 94104-0520

Should I mail these documents or is there any alernate way to fix this?

Most Helpful Response

Validation

can I seend the information via email?

Hi fluffjoy,

This is part of the identity verification process. If you wish to access your information on  Credit Karma, you must validate your identity.  Please do not send original documents - just copies. 

TestUserSome

Is there any alternate way of sending the docs? Like can i email the scaneed copies, if so what is the email address?

If these can't be possible,  Can i drop the documents in person. I live in SF. I can walkover to the office and drop by too. Please tell me the address.