Question

laois89

Validation Failed
We're sorry, but the answers you provided did not match the information on your credit report. We will not be able to grant you access at this time.
This process is necessary to ensure our commitment to protecting user data.

I do not feel safe mailing my passport, SSC to the address provided. How can I re-enter my info to get past this?

NEVER!

Who asked you to mail anything?  Chances are that it is a scam if they asked you to send your ID's

NEVER give out that info if you are not sure if the company is legitimate

help me please

"We're sorry, but the answers you provided did not match the information on your credit report. We will not be able to grant you access at this time.

This process is necessary to ensure our commitment to protecting user data." this popped up and said failed verification or something like that maybe cause I don't have any credit or anything ? help me please