Question

1femaleVeteran

VA benefits started Sept, 2016. I paid my C.Cards down to $5.When will my income and score change?

Income have no influences on one's credit scores, and its not included in your credit reports. Your scores will reflect whatever balances you have at the time it was pulled, so it will change after your credit card update your balance, usualy once a month on/around same date every months. I am hoping you didn't intentionally leave balance and ​pay interest on your credit card in hoping to better your scores, because it isn't necessary.

You should be paying your credit cards in full, not leaving a balance on which you would be paying interest.  And you need to read the articles on this site so you can understand how credit really works.  It is valuable information that will benefit you the rest of your life.  When you began receiving the VA benefits, you also got notification of how much you will receive every month, and that will not change unless your degree of disability changes.  I know because I am also a female veteran receiving VA benefits.