Question

Katlinmoore95

utilization of credit card dropped my score and its not even late??
I have a Victoria Secret Credit card. I used $214 of it and the max out is $250. My score dropped and its not even late? If I pay $100 right now to it, when can I expect my score to go up!?

You need to read the articles here and elsewhere; and it would be helpful if you read the questions and answers on this forum.  Then you would know you're utilizing 86% of your available credit. You should only use 10%, or $21.40 cents at a time. If you use more, then pay it down almost immediately. You should always pay your card in full every month, because paying interest is wasted money.

I suggest some reading on "credit card utilization" as well as all other credit topics. When your scores get dinged from high credit card utilization it has nothing to do with being late. The credit card company will report your balance to the credit bureaus once per month, the balance that you have at the time that they report is the one that will hit your credit reports. If you pay money right now you will see a change next month when the credit card reports to the credit bureaus again.