Question

goodkarmacredit36

Using Personal Card for Business Expenses
Hello, I currently have an excellent utilization rate. I've been asked to use my personal credit card to charge some business expenses until a more sustainable solution can be found. I plan to place about $6,000 in charges on a card with a $15,000 credit limit and pay it off in 2 weeks. Will this negatively impact my utilization rate and as a result, my credit score?

Thinking if you pay it off before the end of the statement period then you should not see anything different on your credit report and score.

Now as to the charges on your personal CC for Business Exp,   get it in writting that they will pay you back in x days.