Question

oathxxx

Using my Credit Union is actually hurting my credit score???
Since my credit union doesn't report to a credit agency...how can I increase my credit score? Everything I have goes through them...mortgage,credit cards,billing. It's keeping my score low. Any suggestions?

Find new lenders to work with if needed. That is the only thing you can do. Get credit cards with lenders that report to the credit bureaus and refinance the mortgage loan with a lender that reports to the bureaus. I may leave the mortgage with your current lender though and just change credit cards as you don't want to lose any good rate through a credit union on a something that you will be paying on for a long time. Let your lender know your concerns and why you will have to find other lenders. Also note that "billing", paying typical bills does not go toward credit anyway.