Use Cashback CC to pay bills?
I have a CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa card with 1.5% cash back on all purchases. A representative confirmed that this would apply to bills.

My thought process is to pay all bills on the CC (while ensuring I don't exceed the 30% threshhold), get the cashback rewards, and pay the CC off each month from my Ally Bank Savings Account.

Since I was paying the bills anyways, it makes sense to pay them through the cash back CC and pay off my CC every month to avoid the high APR. By keeping almost all my money in savings and living off the CC ensures I maximize cash back, while accruing daily compounded interest on my money (as opposed to the lower rate in checking).

Thoughts? I also have a DiscoverIT card, but I don't want to manage my bills seasonally. I'd prefer the simplicity of paying my bills through CapOne, get my 1.5% back, and pay off the CC every month. I can use the DiscoverIT when there's savings of 5% on random stuff.