Question

eppgently

US Bank reports at the end of the month
I have had two US bank cards since the end of 2011. I know that they report on the last day of the month. I paid them off on Feb. 27th, and have had a zero balance since on both. None of my credit reports show the cards paid off yet.

Has anyone with US bank cards seen their reports update with the balance they had at the end of Feb. so far this month? I know it's only the 3rd, but I am really anxious to see what it will do to my scores. All my other cards update about 3 days after the cycle closes.