Question

ctrimmer

updating my credit score
It won't let me update my score and it's been3 months since my last score was printed I would like to sewe a cuurent score

Your credit score is updated weekly on this site.  It's just that the number may not change for a very long time.  Mine hasn't.  Read the articles and use the financial tools on this site so you can learn how to build and maintain a good credit score.  That is what Credit Karma is for.

allycat1987

Mine hasn't changed in over 2 years, and I got an e-mail telling me to update my score, but I can't find the link to update it.