Question

alistair1970

updates not working
I'm also very disappointed with the new site. My CC balances are now about 3 weeks out of date. They still say I have a high usage despite be clearing all but one of them (down to $500). I waited patiently for the weekly update, but none of the balances changed.

I used to be able trigger them myself...or add a new account myself. and they have taken that functionality away....

well done for making something that was good into something that is pretty much useless since it is no longer accurate.

Sorry for the confusion, but you can still add your own accounts and refresh them manually. Simply click on the "My Finances" tab and select "My Spending". On each individual account page, there is a "refresh" icon. These linked account don't update your actual credit report. 

Please keep in mind that your creditors only send updates to the credit bureau once per month. This has nothing to do with Credit Karma or any changes to our site, it is simply how credit reporting works.

Hope that clears up any confusion! 

hello

How to Update Work Histery