Question

frankilb1

update information on employer on credit karma

update information employer

can you tell me where do update any information about your empoyer on Credit Karma there is nothing ? I checked I have all my old employers in there but you can't put nothing in there so haow can you do this please update your pages!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau and cannot make changes to your credit reports. Employment information does not affect credit in any way, but if you really feel a need to try to update it, contact the credit bureaus. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites.