Question

Higgs13

Unused Credit card in crdit score calcilation
I have an American Express card that I have used for over 30 years, but this card does not show up in credit score calculations. Why is this so?

It could be reported to Experian and that information is not used (or available) here, but it likely is with FICO.  Don't worry about it since the scores here are used in teaching about credit and are not reported elsewhere.

Call American Express and ask them why they are not reporting it.

Do you have a corporate/business credit card with AMEX? I've had one for several years and it has never showed up on my credit report. I called amex (this was 2.5 years ago so their policy might have changed) and one of their representatives said that AMEX doesn't report to the credit bureaus unless you default on payments.