Question

bsp916

Unreported loans and credit cards
I have both a Snap-on loan and a capital one credit card that I have made payments, on time and for plenty more than minimum. Both were opened 6-7 weeks ago. Problem is neither one has appeared on my credit profile yet. The inquiries to get the credit has though.
I'm a little confused as a Matco tools loan that I opened in Aug 2013 appeared on my credit less than two weeks after I obtained the loan.

Any help pointing me in the right direction to have all my open accounts reported would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Response

6-7 weeks isnt long enough....ideally it could take 2 months atleast for the Cap 1 credit card I know from experience it takes 2 months which would be 8 weeks then depends on when CK pulls data the Cap 1 is there for sure being a fellow Cap 1 customer with 3 credit cards give it 10 weeks to adjust for info pulling and it should be there....and snap-on may or may not report to TU they don't have to