Question

polaristar

Unknown open CC in my credit info...
I did a BK a little over a year ago and all of my CCs were closed. Now CreditKarma is showing an open CC from HSBC on my account. It is a card that my ex-husband opened a year before I left him and had no knowledge of this card. I do not have the CC# or an address attached to it. He had opened a secret P.O.Box to secure this card from me. How can I get it removed from my credit information?

Issue Resolved...

Just received resolution from TransUnion that they have deleted the CC from my account. I believe they were the only one reporting it but I'm going to double check the others. Thx

If you are not checking all three credit reports, do it now!! Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three reports.  Look them over thoroughly and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau showing same.  WRONG information would include this credit card you mentioned and anything you did not personally open after the divorce.  Accounts you held jointly before the divorce may show for up to 7 years after.

Do this personal checkup annually so only the correct information shows on your credit reports.

That's H&R Block's bank. Usually it is used when you file for a rapid refund, or some other type of loan service when filing you taxes....

polaristar

Have never used H&R Block in my life. I already KNOW that this is a CC that my ex kept secret. He confessed after I confronted him.