Question

cisco1987

Unknown loan on my credit report, how do I find out what it is?
I noticed that were was loan on my credit report that I was not aware of, how do I begin on figuring out where that loan is from?

Most Helpful Response

go to annualcreditreport.com pull all 3 of your reports can be done for free once every 366 days and it tells you all you need to know just look at it carefully

When you get those credit reports and look them over very thoroughly, that loan and possibly several other items that are errors will show up.  File disputes on this WRONG information with the credit bureau showing them.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.  Do this checkup once a year to assure accuracy on your reports.