Question

Myrtle87

Unknown Credit Card Listed
A credit card titled AMEX DSNB is listed on my Credit Karma account with a zero balance. I am unaware of having an open credit card with this name. How can I get more information so I can contact the bank?

Most Helpful Response

That is American Express.  You can get a full copy of your TransUnion credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and the name, address & phone number of all creditors shouls be listed on the report.

BRAVO1NINER

This is a bogus company......................

Fraud

I don't know who this company is but there messing with my credit score. I can't be the only chump being taken advantage of by them and WHY osn't TransUnion, Equifax and Experian doing something about it. If their messing with my account then YOU can be sure there are others.

****ed Off in Dayton