Question

Messhine

unfreeze my credit
How can i unfreeze my credit? I never submitted a freeze, how do i find out what to do?

Hi Messhine,

Credit freezes are usually initiated through the credit bureau. You'll need to contact whichever bureau has a freeze in place to have it removed. 

I am in the same boat with you. I've never frozen my credit file and my credit score is higher than 800. Recently, I wanted to open an aacount with Robinhood, which is stock trading broker. My application was pending and they sent me an email on unfreezing credit file.

I have no idea what is going on.