Question

Singleton101

Unemployment and Credit
I have been unemployed since October 1, 2014. I have one student loan, $500 line of credit with my bank, also i have 4 credit cards, with balances of $8,500. Obviously i don't want to hurt my credit, but I'm in a sticky situation and there's not much i can do. I am looking for any advice what would you do? I'm doing the best i can but its not enough. Thank You!!!

Notify all creditors of your situation since they may have some programs that will help.....and they do not like having to guess the situation.  What you are receiving may only cover just your survival basics (housing, utilities, food) which should be your priority until you can get back on your feet again.