Question

fltrplntman

Unemployed 39 out of the past 48 months. Need advice to clean up my credit report.
I was laid off from my job for 14 months, hired back for one year, and the company was liquidated in Bankruptcy court and i was laid off for 14 more month until last Sept.
I have been gainfully employed for 1 year, but it is about 60% of what I used to make.
Here is my rundown.
* Mortgage saved with the Save Our Homes program. Currently going through a loan modification to save 3% interest.
* 2 auto loans, one just paid in full last month, the other current, but we missed a few payments in the past 2 years.
* One credit card $900 charged off. This card was put as the least important and what little money we could afford... if we had any... a payment was made. Food and utilities or a payment on this card. (It was only used for auto repairs anyway).
*Had problems with income taxes and had a lien on my house and that was satisfied 2 months ago.
* Several Doctor bills in collections.

I would like to post an explanation on my credit reports if that will help. And any other advice you can offer to aid my progress.

Most Helpful Response

Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324  Credit Pro's they can help.