Question

mccarthy04281986

Under 'My Finances' | 'Credit Reports' section, Equifax has my name completely misspelled. Solution?
CK Community,

By navigating to 'My Finances' | 'Credit Reports' | 'Personal Information' and looking at the 'Transunion' and 'Equifax' columns that reflect 'Names Reported' it has my name completely misspelled (First and Last) under the 'Equifax' column. Is this something that I should be concerned with and, if so, what step(s) can I take to insure it's corrected?

Best Regards!

Concerned

I would be concerned this could be a red flag pointing twards identity theft! I had to dispute an alternate social security number once. Just contact the credit bureus and let them know about the discrepincy! It is important to get it taken care of, as any bad debts occured in that name could end up on your report. Good luck!