Question

Jhwhite1986

Unaware of hospital bill. Score dwn 40 pnts.can crdtr take off crdt if I pay 2mrow? Will scr go bck^
My credit score dropped 40 points because of a hospital bill I was unaware off. If I pay off tomorrow, can creditor take off my credit? Will my credit score go back to normal?

If you are unaware of the bill

Don't pay it right away.  Your score won't bounce back right away even if you did. 

Did you go to the hospital? What was the bill for? And why haven't you received a bill from the original creditor?   If you don't have the answers find out.  If you really weren't aware of the bill write and mail a "Verification Letter" to the credit reporting agencies. Google it for a template and more info. If the account can't be verified it goes away. 

Type-o's happen all the time. Why pay for someone else's mistake and have it effect your score for years. 

If the bills yours and you chose to ignore it, then pay it and your score will come back up as it ages. It will show on your report for 7 years.