Question

kikisma

Unaware of balance on credit card until notified when score DROPPED....
I never rec'd bill for a credit card from back in Oct 2015...just rec'd notification that my credit score DROPPED.....I have had and maintained a score of 800+, and now am down 50+ points....this was paid in full today, how in the world am I ever going to be able to get up over 800 and fix my once PERFECT SCORE? help....

try writing a goodwill letter to the credit card company.  Tell them what happened.  If you have a good and long relationship with them they might take it off your credit report