Question

mariacabral

Unauthorized hard inquiries
I was on vacation, I did not apply for anything, I pay all my bills on time, I have been trying to do everything possible to increase my credit score, I just came from my vacation and I am paying my bills, think about checking to see how may points did my score improved....went down 45 points and I have 7 hard inquiries, how is that even possible and how do I go about fixing it?

Your vacation wasn't in Vegas and you have several days you can't account for of vaction time do you?   You have an indication of an attempt at identity theft.  You should report this.   Put a fraud alert at all three bureaus or consider a freeze.   Contact the firms who perform the hard inquiry and report them as fraud, request information about the credit inquiries and request that they retract them.   Hard inquiries are indication that new accounts could appear shortly so time if very important to you.  In fact, you should have done all that I said before you read this.