Question

Posted in Retirement

freedomlvr

Unable to locate IRA financial institution
My IRA retirement fund is located with Lincoln Financial Group. It is not in your lists of banks or financial institutes. How do I add it?
I also have an account with Alliancebernstein that is not on your list.
I would like to add these 2 accounts to my portfolio. I have a total of______________ in retirement funds that is not showing up on Credit Karma. ( I will not publish amt. to community)
I own my home outright. Isn't that considered an asset? Where do I add it?
Thank you.

Most Helpful Response

I'm thinking you can't find much of anything aside from banks.  I tried to find Vanguard, the largest mutual fund company on the planet, and it was not to be found.  I also tried to find a large life insurance company.  Again, no joy.

freedomlvr

I contacted CreditKarma again.  You are right; only banks & what they have listed seem to be included when listing assets. They do not include investment firms in their calculations.