Question

koolmn25

Unable to get my credit information or dispute bad information in credit file
Attempted to get credit report from Experian. They are asking me questions that don't pertain to me at all! Answered all questions correctly and then was told that the information could not be verified. Tried to dispute information through Credit Karma for Equifax. Again answered all questions correctly and received the same stupid response! Has me worried...really don't want to wait 30 days for them to respond to a written inquiry, if they even believe that it is me. Is there a quicker fix to this?

Try to find a phone number on the Experian site, if you have to use the one for member services and try to get someone on the line that can help you.