Question

MikeNeedsHelp

Unable to get credit reports because security questions asked are unrelated to me.
This isn't a question for creditkarma support. The issue is with the actual bureaus. When I request my reports from the 3 main bureaus, they ask me questions about loans I have taken out. I can't answer because I've never taken out any loans. The questions are what to do about this, and does this mean my identity has been stolen.

If you have not used credit that was reported to the credit bureaus in the recent years that may be your problem. If that is the case, get yourself a Secured credit card that reports to all three credit bureaus and then try to check your reports in six months or so.

Trick Questions

If they don't pertain to you, just pick the option for none of the above or some other similarly-worded option.