Question

Tusara

Unable to Browse Credit Karma Website, Stuck on Step 2 of Registration
After I got stuck on Step 2 of registering an account, it will no longer let me use the website like normal. Many of the links just take me back to the Step 2 page of registration which I can't complete. It told me that I had made an account, and emailed me telling me so as well, but the whole site is now giving me a lot of difficulty. When I am able to get away from the Step 2 page, it looks as if I have an account (I must if I can post on here right?), but when, for example, I click on "My Recommendations" or "My Spending" it takes me back to the Step 2 page. Help? I would like to use the rest of the site and my account even if I can't use the credit report features because I have no history or something.

P.S. I tried my old address and triple checked my info, and nothing got me through the registration process, so I assume I must have no credit history.