Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

followsun

two years ago i bought a jacket at sears. clerk talked me into getting
a sears card. I was never mailed the card or the bill. 10 months later I got a call saying I owed 135.00 with late charges and interest. explained situation and she checked and said oops u never were billed. she took off the extra charges and I paid it. now everything on my cred is excellent except auto insurance. that is poor. I called sears and wrote several letters. they said the late blip would come off but it never has. raised my auto insurance 36%. what can I do??

Don't Worry About Auto Insurance Score

I have had excellent credit history for years, but my auto insurance score has always been very poor.  It doesnt seem to matter though, because I always qualify for low auto insurance rates.  I don't think the Credit Karma auto insurance score works or is even used.  Just worry about your credit score and forget the auto insurance score.