Question

bquicksilva

Two weeks ago I had 0 missed payments on trans and now I have 67 missed but still a 715 score on fax
missed 0 payments changed within a week to 67 missed

Same Thing

I had the same thing yesterday and posted a question about it. Today everything seems fine with me being back to 0 missed payments. I beleive it was a glitch with the system and hopefully yours is back to normal too.

Most Helpful Response

Trans/fax

On my trans I have zero missed 167/167 made on time with a 731 score but on my equifax i have now 174/241 with a 715 score. Could this just be an error with credit karma? Im very concered now 

I have a similar issue, up until yesterday Credit Karma showed everything correctly and then late last night before I went to bed I refreshed the window and it is showing 4 missed payments but only under the equifax report.  Knowing with 100% absolute certainty that I have never been latye on any payment I got concerned and tried to figure this out.

What I found: 

Credit karma has no established method for users of their services to report these errors and as such people like me have to go and get an actual credit report directly from the agency saying I supposedly missed payments.  When I did this I in fact do not have any missed payments and realize I have now wasted my one free report from that agency. 

There is a great disconect in this community software, I do not know about the backend but the workflow of the front end on this system is attrocious...it's like it is purposely built to discourage people from communicating and finding solutions.

There is also no phone number to contact someone directly within the company to report what has to be software bugs or dataset errors.

Also, I needed to add some info to a post I created and found that over 12 hours later my reply is still under moderation and can not be seen publicly, 12+ hours for a post in moderation is rediculous...I am a webmaster who runs community based sites and informative forums and when you leave posts in moderations for 12+ hours it means you don't care or are not hiring enough moderation/administration staff.

Please someone provide insight to these issues (*mainly my erronious missed payments listed only here at credit karma) so that I don't have to rage quit this site and demand in writing that all of my information should be destroyed under the terms that misuse of thatt information is causing me to make changes that can effect my credit.  With the traffic this site sees there is no reason why there is no community admin on 24/7.

Fixed

I don't know about you, but my issue has been resolved and my moderated post was published so I am all good here now.

Curious though, has your issue been fixed @bquicksilva ?