Question

jdelaney3

Two mortgage loans ($80K) paid off
In Dec'13-Jan'14, I paid off the two mortgage amounts (total $80,000), but the $80,000 still appears on my report. How many points will my credit score increase once that info catches up with credit bureau?

It's going to take a little more time for the info to catch up on your credit report.  Probably by end of this month, or mid March.  As far as your score increasing, nobody here can answer that question, way too many variables.  I'd have to study your complete credit report very carefully and even then it would be a guess.  To learn more about what makes up your credit score, visit www.myfico.com or www.credit.about.com.  Good luck!

Loan Pay-Off Still Unreported.

It's May 2014 already, and the $80K in loans still appears on my report. What do you think the hold up is?