Question

cheetah90

Two discover account for only one card? What is Discover FIN?
I have only one Discover card but two discover card are shown in my account. One of them is named "Discover (XXXX last 4 digits of my credit card)" and the other is named "Discover FIN". They are having the same balance so I suspect they are the same one. The Discover FIN started to exist when I had an international travel and called Discover to open my international transaction. Does it related to that?

How can I get rid of the Discover FIN?

Most Helpful Response

I would call Discover's customer support folks and ask them about this.

cheetah90

Thanks. I will call them today and post their response below.

I called Discover and they said I should call the credit report agency for details.

How do I get rid of discover fin

Please help me get rid of discover fin from our report