Question

aryako

Two credit cards?
I got this offer for a credit card which I thought it was a good deal so I got approved, then I found a better deal no Annual Fees and the interest was lower. I dont have credit cards, this would be my first one. But I want to cancel the one that I dont want, would that affect my credit, would that look bad on my credit?

Your credit took a hit because off applying for the card, but your credit was helped because you were approved. if you close the card then you lose the available credit and you lose your credit history (even if its short). I suggest you use it very occasionally and pay it off in full every month. You can also apply for the better card if you choose to do so. Having two wont hurt you if they're used responsibly. Right now you're building credit so you need to use it to establish that history.

aryako

I understand what you're saying, the thing is that I got approved for both of them and I just want to know, if I close the one with highest annual fee, would that be bad?