Question

LaKlee

Two Capital One credit cards disappeared from my Transunion credit report
I have two active credit cards with Capital One, both in good standing. Since the time I had opened the credit cards, in January 2015, they were showing up on my TU credit report. Suddenly, a few months ago, the credit cards had completely disappeared from my credit report. No history or evidence of them whatsoever. This plummeted my credit score, as it now shows I have no available credit.

I contacted both Capital One and Trans Union, and both agencies are pointing the blame at each other, with no helpful resolutions at all. Capital One has stated they have filed a couple of investigations, but there is still no change to my credit report.

I have been working incredibly hard this past year to repair my credit, so this mishap is incredibly frustrating, as I feel powerless over it. There is nearly a 100 point discrepancy between my TU credit score, and the other two credit bureaus.

If anyone has any helpful advice, I would love to hear it. This seems to be a very unique problem, as I have not been able to find any sort of information on why this happened, or how to resolve it.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Just take your most recent credit card statement, on each account, along with a copy of your license, social security card and utility bill and write a letter to TransUnion to include this valid account on your credit report.   All should be back to normal in about 30 days.