Question

jdserv

Turned down for loan even with A+ co-signer.
Due to a recent illness and divorce I have a credit score below 600 and $7500 in unsecured debt. I applied for a personal loan from my local bank with the help of an A+ co-signer. Because my score was so low, I was turned down, which I didn't understand. Any recommended options besides continuing to take a chance on getting turned down?

Clean up your Credit and don't use a Co-signer.

Nobody should ever Co-Sign for any type of loan unless they have the Cash in the Bank to pay it off the next day.    Have seen to many people default on loans and the person that co-signed it gets screwed.

Do you have a Weekly or  Monthly Budget?   If not get it started now.

you might want to listen to Dave Ramsey pod-casts

Good Luck