Question

credithound2

turned down for credit increase
cap one refused to give me an increase on my quick silver card because I don't use it enough my fico is in the high 700s from all 3 cbs has this ever happen to anyone else and can I do anything else to get this increase

Credit card companies do not HAVE to grant a credit limit increase.  That is why I have several credit cards.

Nothing you really can do. Except maybe start running some money through the card and ask again in six months or so. As jw already said, you may want to look for a card from a different company.