Question

tula99

TU Old Derogs Suddenly Classified As New, Score Drops 25 Points
Like many people I check my CK scores every 7 days. The most recent update my TransUnion score dropped 25 points. The details say "You have 2 derogatory remarks, last update you had 0." That is not accurate. These are the identical 2 derogs that have been on my TU (and Experian) reports for 3 years. My Experian report did not change, only TU. What could cause this ?

Looks like this is the same thing that happened to me this morning. I noticed 6 new marks even though nothing had happened, and credit score suddenly dropped 120+ points in one update. Equifax went up by 6 points in the same timeframe. Looks like it's happened to some others today as well, based on some of the other comments in this thread. I'll be checking back here to see if anyone can find an explanation!