Question

kcorrie4

TU dispute address? USPS says PO Box 2000 doesn't exist

I'm trying to dispute an entry in my TransUnion credit report. Using their website (transunion.com/credit-disputes/dispute-your-credit), I'm told to send it to Chester, PA at PO Box 2000. However, when I tried to drop my letter off today, the post office told me that PO Box 2000 doesn't exist.

Does anyone have any explanation or a current address? I've sent a dispute to that same address before a couple years ago.

Thanks

Try filing the dispute at their site online.

I would go to the Transunion website, get the phone number and call them if you are in doubt. As mentioned, you could also simply do your dispute online at the Transunion website.