Question

041714

Trying to work with Rude & Uncooperative Creditor, any suggestions?
I signed as a guarantor on an apartment for my g'son''s father, it's in collections, he isn't talking to me and I need it to go away so I can buy a condo. I am trying to work with them, but everything they call or I try to call them, they yell at me, say I am being uncooperative and hang up on my...I am at my wits end...Any ideas or suggestions on how to deal with them? I was hoping they would come to some agreed upon payment, but as I said they yell and me and hang up...AUGH!!

Check these guys out: Credit Pro's 1-877-235-0324. They can help. Good luck my friend.