Question

stehl

Trying to transfer balance from Chase Mileageplus to another card. Which card should I get?
I have a Mileageplus Explorer that I used for a big trip. Home now and would like to transfer the balance to a lower interest card to pay off the trip. I can't use the Chase slate since I can't transfer a balance from a Chase account to the slate. Can I use the freedom unlimited? I don't see anything in the terms that says I can't although it's another Chase product. Is there another card I should apply for? My score isn't great, this will be my third line of credit. And utilization is high on both cards, I'd like to get it down so I can start working on bumping my score up.

I don't think that Chase will let you move balances between any of their cards. You can double check this though. If your credit isn't great and you have high utilization on your current cards, then this is not the time to be looking to get a new card. You're just going to have to buckle down and get these cards paid down.