Question

m1h2

Trying to raise my score to purchase a home. I've paid off collections, cards. How do I get it up?
Trying to purchase a home. I only need 13 points to get the loan approved. I have paid off a high interest card and closed it. I have paid off a signature loan that was a low balance. I have paid off all collections and they have been removed. I opened an secured credit card through my bank. I've paid down my student loan to almost nothing. My bankruptcy will be 10 years December 2014. I need help! I don't want this home to get a way from me. How do I get it up and how long will it take?

Your bankruptcy dropping off your report alone should get you the points you need. Other than that, use your cards sparingly and keep your utilization to 20% or less, don't add any inquiries unless absolutely necessary, and keep your payment history on time and clean. Congratulations I think you are soon to be in your new home!!