Question

GrandmaMurf

Trying to raise credit score and need some advice
I have a low credit score and need to build it up, how quickly can this be done? I had a car loan through a bank that was just paid off (due to the car being totaled). Will this loan showing a zero balance boost my credit score and if so, how quickly will this happen?
I have one credit card that I am trying to pay the balance down but its difficult and finances are very tight. I do have some medical bills showing on my report but I am more worried about getting the CC paid off than paying the medical bills at this time.
I need to get a new car now, so another car loan is almost a must but I am not sure if i should wait a few months or start looking for car loans now. I cant afford a high monthly payment so will be shopping for a decent used vehicle at a low or resonable price. Does anyone have advice on where to look for a car loan for someone with poor credit?

Your scores will go down without the car loan therefore I would recommend try to obtain your loan soon.  You could try roadloans.com They can at least get you pre-approved and recommend you to a dealership.  Whether the dealership has anything that fits your available financing or not is another question.