Question

malMP

Trying to get approved for a VA Veterans Home Loan for missouri with a 580 FICO
I am currently active duty and have just been promoted to E-8/MSG waiting on my sequence number. I have bad cedit (583 Credit Score) and I am looking to get approved for my VA home loan to buy a house in the next two months. Does anyone know of a lender that can make this happen ? I still get BAH and am active duty. please help, Thanks.

Do you have to have the house in two months? It would be advisable that you work on building up your credit first and put the house purchase off for a year. It will make things much easier and save you money and headache. There are a ton of articles on this site and all over the internet on how to build/rebuild credit.