Trying to find out the name/type of Loan I read about on here Please help?
I recently read an answer to one of these questions (yes forgot to save it) on here about a type of loan that I guess is held by the bank, the lender etc. for whatever term length you agreed to, you will also be making interest payments towards that loan. At the end of the term you get to keep the loan and I believe the interest too? Or just the loan not too sure, but read it be beneficial for your credit score. I am trying to get to 650-700 by the end of the year. Currently at 612. I have a personal loan and 2 credit cards, 1 open collections and a charge off.