Question

canelablance

Trying to find our if someone is using my mother identiy, please advise

Canelablanca

Please advise, I want to find out if someone is using my mother's name, cause I am receiving offers and credit care letters etc.  My mother passed away in 2008 and before she passed away, someone purchased items at Walmart in her name.  By the way I am her daughter and want to make sure no one is using my mother's name.  Thank you.

Please don't worry about it because they can do nothing to your mother now that she has died.  Your mother's social security account was closed on her death, too. Those bulk mailed letters are just junk to run through the shredder just for the fun of it.  I am still getting the same kind of mail for the lady from whom I bought my trailer and she moved away more than 7 years ago and, due to age and health, may have also died.